At 25-Apr-2023 we deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled Monday 1-May-2023.
The release to Production is scheduled Tuesday 2-May-2023.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the current browser page including the browser cache and log in again.
SSO – Single Sign-On in MyTranssmart
We have added the possibility to setup Microsoft or Google SSO to your account.
In menu [Manage account] we have added the tile 'Single Sign-On'.
The login page of MyTranssmart has been split into 2 pages:
- In the first page you fill in your email address/user account. If SSO is active, the first time it will redirect to the login page of Microsoft or Google and from then, it will directly log in MyTranssmart the next time.
- If SSO is not active (so the way it always was) it will show the second page in which you need to enter your password.
Note: If you are in the second page and want to sign in with a different user (or made a typo) you can easily go back to the first page by clicking the email address field.
More information about SSO can be found at the nShift Help Center in this article: https://helpcenter.nshift.com/hc/en-us/articles/8563140524700-SSO-Single-Sign-On-in-MyTranssmart
Change Log page
In menu [Manage account] we have activated the tile 'Change Log'.
In that page, administrators of your account can see changes that were made in several setup/configuration tables. You can see who changed what at which moment. You can see record inserts, updates and deletions. You also have the possibility to restore an older record. Needless to say, caution is required if you wish to use that feature.
More information about the Change Log page can be found at the nShift Help Center in this article: https://helpcenter.nshift.com/hc/en-us/articles/7230584133916-Change-log-page-in-MyTranssmart
Various API/DevDocs changes and fixes
- In the book shipment API https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_shipment_booking_only we have added a new section 'customerDocuments' in which you can send in documents which are stored in our database and make these documents available for other processes afterwards: e.g. sending document to the carrier in shipmentRequest or adding document as attachment in the Mail engine. This was already possible via the webservice and is now also possible via the API with the addition that via the API it is possible to send in one or more documents on shipment level and/or on package level.
"customerDocuments" : [
"templateName" : "DCL",
"format" : "PDF",
- In https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_2_1_shipment_booking we have added the field 'TranssmartOrigin' in the http header of the booking call. The origin/source system of the booking can be specified in that field. If this header is not specified then the value 'API2' is used; this was already in place. Note: this is not the same as the REST origin header; that one is used to track the IP address of the sender.
- In the DevDocs in https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_language_country_and_currency_codes we have added information about the ISO 4217 standard for currencies.
- When doing a book&print call (action PRINT) which resulted in a successful booking but unsuccessful print action, it would return a generic error message. This is solved now; it will show a specific message.
- In the response structure of https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_retrieve_status_for_shipments_based_on_query_parameters_with_detailed_information_about_the_last_status_only it was showing “Field xxx not found” in three places. This is solved now.
- In https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_5_1_2_for_multiple_shipments we have improved the documentation:
- Added "Mandatory" for field dateFrom.
- Added "Default is 1 and maximum is 1000" for field maxResults.
- In the API we have solved an error message when leaving empty the field dateTo. This is an optional field so can be left empty.
Today, 1-May-2023 we deployed the changes and fixes to our Accept environment.
The release to Production is scheduled tomorrow, 2-May-2023.
Today, 2-May-2023 we deployed the changes and fixes to our Production environment.