Carrier changes are now released continuously. This is a summary of the changes that have been released between March 30-April 12, 2023.
- Customers can add more detail lines for a package and the amount is summed up in the request to the carrier.
- Customers can add multiple detail lines
BHS Logistics (DK)
- Fixed issue with Attach Document when testmode is set to true.
Blue Water (DK)
- Add Code1 Value for GoodsTypes on API Subcarrier.
- New Click & Collect Service.
- Box ID printed on the label.
- Added Shipment Counter.
- Changes to the Collect+ Branding.
- Fixed issues with FRENCH characters.
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Contents are sent in the request when added by the customer.
DHL Parcel (NL)
- Map fld_InvoiceAmount to Key ="INS" in Shipment Booking Request.
- Added carrier Insurance.
- Enable Drop Point for Delivery Service.
- New domestic service: "PickReturn-Service".
- Attaching a document is not mandatory if you have the ftp information added.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) will be disabled on all services.
MyDHL Express (INT)
- Map IOSS/OSS number to registration number typecode STD.
- Enable Handling charge field which will be printed on the Proforma Invoice.
- Fixed issue with printing ZPL labels.
- Updated mapping in the EDI.
- Fix issue with duplicates of filename.
- New Addon: VOEC
Royal Mail (GB)
- Resolved bug- the sum of the package weights did not always equal the total weight.
- Added receiver reference in EDI.
- For service System HOME it is now mandatory to select either
- Use EORI Number on Sender Address if not added to Carrier Account setup.
YOYO GLOBAL FREIGHT (DK)
- Fixed issue with missing Ordernumber sent into the request to Carrier.
- Packeta (CZ)
- DFDS LOGISTICS AS