You can add your own agents, for example, physical stores, by uploading custom agent lists.
There are three different ways of showing custom agents in your webshop.
- Geolocation - Show custom agents within a certain area. When the list is posted the distance to the nearest custom agents is calculated for every zip code. For example, "20" means that agents within a radius of 20 km from a defined GPS coordinate are shown.
- Zip code range - Show custom agents within one or several zip code ranges.
Update the lists on a regular basis to ensure that new zip codes are activated.
- All - Show all custom agents available in a country.
Regardless of how you want to show the custom agents the following applies:
- You activate the list on uploading or later in the delivery checkout configuration.
- You have to create one list per country.
Upload custom agent lists.
When you have uploaded the lists you can activate or delete them in the UI. Go to Maintenance > Delivery checkout and click Agent lists.
Set up custom agents
Custom agents are added as a service connected to a delivery option or sublevel.
- Go to Maintenance > Delivery checkout.
- Click the edit icon to the left of a delivery checkout or create a new delivery checkout.
- Depending on your set-up:
- Click New option, if you want to add custom agents as a delivery option, and select "Delivery checkout - Custom agents" from the Service dropdown list.
- Click the edit icon to the left of a delivery option and New sublevel, if you want to add custom agents on sublevel, and select "Delivery checkout - Custom agents" from the Service dropdown list.
- Select an agent list from the Name (Key for the list) drop-down list.
- Enter a value in the Maximum radius (km) field if you want to show custom agents based on geolocation, otherwise it should be set to "0".
- With Maximum number of agents, you can limit the number of agents that is shown based on geolocation. Max. 15 custom agents.
- Click New in the Prices section to add prices for the service.
- In each currency section add the price to be displayed for each language, for example, "€ 5", in en and the price as a numerical value, for example, "5.0", in Price.