Using nShift Checkout you can present accurate and relevant delivery options in your webshop, as well as customize shipping experience for your customer.
Access to different features depends on your subscription plan.
- Create the delivery checkout structure according to your needs entering the relevant information, for example, services, prices, and agents. Depending on your subscription plan, you should use one of the following templates: nShift - Essential, nShift - Professional or nShift - Premium.
- Integrate your webshop using REST API.
- Create the checkout's graphical interface using nShift's widget or your own solution.
There is a variety of possibilities for you to create flexible and personalized delivery options for your customers, for example:
- Use different languages and currencies.
- Use delivery conditions to decide, for instance, what delivery options and prices to show in your webshop, based on for example, weight, cart price and destination.
- Add custom addons, that is, additional services not connected to a carrier, for example, 'Gift wrapping'.
- Add custom agents for example, your own physical shops.
- Add extra data fields for example, door code and contact information.
As a merchant, you may have outsourced your logistics to a third-party logistics (3PL) provider. You need an account where you configure the checkout and the 3PL needs an account to print the shipments. Learn more about the recommended process using our Checkout API.
To get the most out of the solution, it is important to consider your requirements from the very beginning. The starting point is always the practice that is or should be established within the company or organization. You should take into account how many webshops you have, in which countries you operate, and which languages and currencies to support. Also consider which transport services to support in different markets, under which circumstances, and for which deliveries they should be available.