A guest access is used for sharing certain shipment information with someone outside your organization, that does not have a nShift Delivery login.
- You can give shipment receivers a complete overview of everything you send to them.
- If you are a 3PL or send on behalf of different senders, you can let your partners follow their shipments' way to the receivers.
Create and share a guest access
- Go to History > Shipments.
- Enter search values. The search result of the selection you make is what you will share with your guest. Change the selection to narrow down or expand the information.
- Click Create guest access.
- If the access should be valid for a limited time, enter the expiration date in the field Valid to. When a guest access is created, you can test it by clicking the link. A new window will open and you have logged in to nShift Delivery as your guest.
- If you want to send the link to your guest, fill in the email information, or copy the link and save it for later. Create a guest access and send it to yourself to see how it works.
Go to Maintenance > Guest access if you want to show, edit or delete a guest access.
You can only edit name and validity time. If you want other selection criteria you have to create a new guest access.