When setting up profile management, start with roles and profile groups. Then create profiles and assign them roles and a profile group.
Learn how to:
Create a role
- Go to Maintenance > Roles.
- Click New role.
- Enter role name.
- Select which rights the role should have.
If you want to show, edit or delete a role, use the search function.
Create a profile group
- Go to Maintenance > Profile groups.
- Click New profile group.
- Enter profile group name.
If you want to show, edit or delete a profile group, use the search function.
Create a profile
- Go to Maintenance > Profiles.
- Click New profile.
- Select a profile group.
- Enter profile name and password (see password requirements below).
- Assign role(s) to the profile.
If you want to show, edit or delete a profile, use the search function.
- The password must be between 8 and 32 characters and contain at least one letter and one digit.
- Only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 are allowed.
- No alphabetical, numeric or keyboard sequences longer than three (3) characters are allowed. For example, ABCD2222, AAAA1234 and QWERTY22 are not valid passwords.
- Passwords are only visible when created. Once you click Finish, they get encrypted and can not be read as text.
- Use Generate a new password to create a secure and valid password.