Use profiles to share an account but still give users individual logins.
Create several different profiles for increased security.
Profiles are best described as different functions within a company, represented by one or several users.
Each profile is assigned a profile ID and a password that together with the user ID are used for logging in to nShift Delivery. The profile ID must be unique.
There is always a default profile which is an administrative profile. It can create, change or delete other profiles.
The default profile's name depends on the region to which your account belongs.
Create a profile
- Go to Maintenance > Profiles.
- Click New profile.
- Enter profile name and password.
- The password must be between 8 and 32 characters and contain at least one letter and one digit.
- Only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 are allowed.
- No alphabetical, numeric or keyboard sequences longer than three (3) characters are allowed. For example, ABCD2222, AAAA1234 and QWERTY22 are not valid passwords.
- Passwords are only visible when created. Once you click Finish, they get encrypted and can not be read as text.
Tip: Use Generate a new password to create a secure and valid password. If you want to show, edit or delete a profile, use the search function.