Follow these steps to print using a printing favorite:
- Go to Shipments > Printing favorites.
- Click the use icon to the left of a printing favorite.
- Enter relevant shipping information.
- Click Print or Print PDF to print immediately, or Store for later printing.
Options on the Print screen
The Print button will launch the OnlinePrinter application after which you have several options:
- Click Print report or Back to start a new print job if the printing went well and should be used.
- Click Discard if the printing went well but should not be used.
- Click Discard & print again if the printing was not successful but the problem can be solved immediately, for example, by loading labels.
- Click Discard & store of the printing was not successful but the problem can be solved later, for example, if the printer is out of order.
- Click Book to book at pickup if this is offered by the carrier. You can also book it later under Shipments > Booking.
Some carriers communicate via EDI and others via API, which can be important when you discard a shipment.
If you discard a shipment before EDI is sent (EDI carrier):
If you discard a shipment after EDI is sent (EDI carrier) or if you use an API carrier:
Contact the carrier if you are unsure of what applies.
If the carrier offers pickup and you want to book, click Book or do it later in Shipments > Booking.
You can create shortcuts to your printing favorites and easily access them from the left menu in nShift Delivery.