This series of articles will help you get started with nShift Delivery. In this article, you will learn how to add a receiver.
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 1: User interface
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 2: OnlinePrinter
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 3: Add a sender
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 4: Add a receiver
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 5: Standard printing
- Getting started with nShift Delivery 6: Create a printing favorite
Create Receivers in your nShift Delivery account to make it easier and quicker to create shipments. It will save you from having to enter all Receiver details for each shipment.
- Go to Maintenance > Receivers.
- Click New receiver.
- Fill in Name. All mandatory fields are marked with *.
Add a Quick ID if you want to be able to search for the receiver by ID later on. Check the Sender box if you also want this contact to be available as Receiver.
- Enter Address details. You have the option to enter contact details if you want.
- Enter account information if you use COD or any other service that requires account information.
- Add the carrier(s) that should be available for this sender. The available fields vary from carrier to carrier but as a minimum, you should fill in CustNo.
- In the Search information section, you have the possibility to add values in the category fields. This is useful if you want to be able to identify a group of Receivers at a later time. Examples of categories could be "International receivers", "Christmas gift" or use the integer fields to be able to search by number.
- In the Default values section, fill in any of the fields if they should be filled in with a default value when creating shipments. This could be information such as sender reference and delivery instructions.
- Click Save.
- The receiver will now appear on the list of renders when you create new shipments under Standard printing.
Go to the next article: Getting started with nShift Delivery 5: Standard printing