Setup guide to DHL eCommerce (Parcel Connect)
Navigate to Connect > Carriers > Create Carrier and click on Create Carrier for DHL eCommerce. Here you will get a list of fields you will need to fill in. The integration in Webshipper is a combination of DHL Parcel and DHL Connect. Now referred to as DHL ecommerce.
- Name of your carrier integration
- Test mode: (Sandbox active within DHL?)
- Advanced settings - Also cancel the shipments at the carrier if possible?
- Advanced settings - Print label on error?
- DHL Connect Client ID
- DHL Connect Client secret
- DHL Connect EKP Number
- DHL Connect Account number
- DHL Connect Account number for returns
- Parcel origin organization (Country of your DHL agreement)
- DHL Parcel Username
- DHL Parcel Signature
- DHL Paket Return Account number (V01PAK_Return)
- DHL Paket Account number (V01PAK)
- Filter Drop point service types (Parcel:pick-up,Parcel:pick-up-registered, Parcel:pick-up-unregistered)
- DHL Paket International Account Number (V53WPAK)
- DHL Paket International Return Account Number (V53WPAK_RETURN)
- DHL Europaket Account Number (V54EPAK)
- DHL Paket Return Connect Account Number (V55PAK_RETURN)
After inputting the above, click Create carrier in the top right corner to finalize the new carrier.
Once you have connected to your carrier, you can start building your desired shipping rates with each of the services available on the carrier.
Navigate to Connect > Order channels > Select your channel > Add Shipping rate.