On-premises: November 1, 2022.
Ticket and Shipment Server: November 2, 2022.
B2C Europe (UK)
- Corrections to custom clearance logic.
- New services "PARCELPREMIUMFML" and "TRACKPOST"
- Customs info is no longer required for EU-to-EU shipments.
- New restricted add-on "Samme dag til Pakkeboks".
- Changed detail TaricNo mapping.
- The tracking link has been updated for "Collect+".
- Update country validation for the carrier.
- New shipment number format for Services: "DHL Freight Kotimaa FI" and "DHL Euroconnect FI".
DHL Express (INT)
- Changed the icon on the carrier.
- New Endpoint for Address Check.
- Details are no longer mandatory for EU-EU shipments.
GEL Express (DE)
- Remove "EXPRESS Afternoon" and "PALETTIERT Afternoon" services.
- Update the allowed add-ons per service.
- Corrections to Insurance validation rules.
- Added support for Shipment Completion for all Services.
- New receiver country Lithuania.
- Lockers are now sent as drop-off points in the request to InPost when using "Inpost Courier C2C".
- New services: "Inpost_courier_c2c" and "Inpost_courier_c2c return".
Mondial Relay (FR)
- New service "LCC" has been added.
- Carrier now supports up to 99 detail lines.
POST NL API (NL)
- Allow NL as the sender country for service "Pick up" at a PostNL location in Belgium.
PostNord Logistics (NO)
- New add-on "Pakkeautomat" has been added to the service "MyPack Collect".
- Added add-on "Chaufförsavisering" for domestic "Fullload" and "Partload".
- Display "Chaufförsavisering" correctly on the waybill and label.
- Updated waybill.
Schenker Germany (DE)
- Support for shipment completion added to Shipment booking and Document.
- Replace existing API Carrier Integration.
Walkers Transport (GB)
- Remove validations.
- Urb-it (SE)
- Delamonde Baltics UAB (LT)