This guide will take you through the steps needed to create a Track profile and a theme to display a branded tracking page.
Go through the following sections:
Create a Track profile
Make sure that Track has been activated in the Usage Profile. This can be done by nShift Customer Service.
- In Portal, go to Settings > TRACK > Track Profile.
- Click New and start by naming the profile.
- Expand each section that you activate and check the boxes next to the information that should be available in the Shipment Viewer.
- Upload your images in the Campaign section. If a text is already included in the image (this is often the case), you can leave the Title and Description fields blank. Enter the URL that the images should link to. See the Image specs below.
- Fill in the Contact us section with your company's contact information. This section must be activated and it is mandatory to fill in either the URL or the email address.
- Add any relevant information for the Return And Claims section, if activated.
- Click Save.
Set up a theme
- In Portal, go to Settings > TRACK > Track Theme.
- Start by naming your theme.
- Upload a logo, see the image specs for requirements and choose whether the logo should be center aligned or left aligned.
- If the logo width deviates from 50 pixels, you can adjust the size in the Logo Width field.
- Set the Primary color for the theme. Enter a Hex code or use the color picker.
- Choose a Font type from the drop-down list.
- Choose Portrait or Landscape in Display Mode. See the examples below.
- Click Create.
Create a public profile
Create the public profile after the Track profile and theme is ready.
- In Portal, go to Settings > TRACK > Track Public Profile.
- Click New.
- Name the profile and set the Enabled switch toggle to active.
- Choose the Track profile and Theme from the drop-down lists.
- Configure the Search Field and Search Type. If you set the Search Field to "By order number" you will be able to see multiple packages in the cases where the order number contains several packages.
- Edit the Installations and Actors if needed. Choose the Installations and Actors the new Shipment Viewer should apply to.
- Expand and update the Locale settings if any changes are needed.
- Click Save.
- You will now see the Tracking Url to the Shipment Viewer. Replace QUERY with the order number or barcode depending on your settings in the Search Field (step 5).
You need to upload images/graphic elements according to the following specs:
Campaign image specs
Size: less than 1MB
Recommended aspect ratio
Extralarge (high resolution desktop)
The recommendation for small and medium screen sizes is the same for landscape and portrait because the campaign card will be repositioned below the main card.
Logo image specs
The image will have a maximum height of 50px on the link.
Recommended image height: maximum 50px.
The logo can have a 1:1 aspect ratio or any aspect ratio > 1. No portrait logo allowed.