On-premises: September 20, 2022.
Ticket and Shipment Server: September 21, 2022.
Adidas Standard (INT)
- Add Completion with Invoice.
Amazon Shipping (INT)
- Update Mapping for channelType in GetRates Request.
- Add Codefile2 to Existing Services in the EDI.
B2C Europe (UK)
- It is now possible to ask for the label to be returned as PDF, ZPL or PNG for subcarrier "Final Mile". Configured in the Shipment Booking setup item.
- Add add-on "E-Varsling" on service "Pakke i Postkassen med RFID".
Carousel 4PL (UK)
- New service "By:DAY ROOM SATURDAY 12:00" has been added.
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Change routing code on label for Paket International services and Europaket.
- New products for "Deutsche Post EDI" subcarrier. Validation rules and services have been changed.
- New 3D flat-file format EDI.
DHL Benelux (NL)
- Italy (IT), Hungary (HU), Luxembourg (LU), and Slovenia (SI) are now permitted for DHL Parcel Return Connect
DHL Express (INT)
- Updated EDI.
- Added Tracking Link
- Validation rules relaxed for phone and email fields.
GEL Express (DE)
- Support added for DUO services and UNO add-ons.
Go Express & Logistics (DE)
- Delivery Date Start is no longer mandatory.
- Remove sender country validation.
- Fixed issues with printing image on the label.
- Remove weight and volume validation for the DailyPallet service.
MaserFrakt AB (SE)
- Change shipment counter type to custom 10 digits including check digit.
Moss Transportforum (NO)
- Add space between the package date and time on the label.
- Print Label as Shipment Document.
Royal Mail (GB)
- Additional support for QR label.
- Return shipments will use a different value for License Number.
UPS (INT) Worldease label changes
- Label changes for the US and CA.
- When "Direct to Retail Shipment" is used, it is now mandatory to select Delivery to UPS Access Point and UPS Access Point Consignee Notification Email or SMS.
- Add Scheduled Delivery.
- APG (INT)
- RB Logistikk AS (NO)
- Trunkrs (NL)