This article will show you how to edit a price in your Custom Price Calculation (CPC) setup. Carriers change prices regularly and you can easily edit a price using the CPC interface.
- In nShift On-premises, go to Setup and find the subcarrier or product where Price Calculation is activated. Double-click on the Price Calculation icon to open it.
- Click Configure and then Browse next to the file you want to edit. This opens the CPC interface.
- Click the clone icon. This makes a copy of your file and places it under Drafts so you can edit it without affecting the live file.
- Click the edit icon next to the file you just copied to Drafts.
- Go to the Prices tab and select and edit the price you want to change. In this example, we are selecting the price for shipments with a weight from 25 to 75 kilos with a current price of 149.
- Update the price and click the checkmark icon.
- Go to the Main tab and click the Close button.
- Publish your Draft file to replace the old live file. Your price has now been updated.