During the last sprint of weeks 29 and 30 (Version 2022.31.1), the following carrier developments have been released to our production environment:
- For Emons and DHL Freight NL, the routing table has been updated.
- For Bring, a validation was added for the length of the name field.
- For Schenker Benelux (SNB), several changes were implemented:
- An improvement was made to the logic for the contact segment.
- A fix was made to include the invoice address if different from the receiver address.
- For all UPS carriers, a new status feedback connection has been developed.
- For UPS (UPA), an addition was made to the monetary details logic.
- For Deutsche Post (DPG), article information is no longer mandatory for intra-EU shipments.
- For Yodel, the return EDI file has been upgraded to the latest version.
- For Fedex, it has been made possible to request different label types and sizes through configuration.
Furthermore, for the following carriers, substatus has been activated:
B2C Europe / Maersk (ABM)
DHL Parcel (DHG & DHP)
GLS Denmark (GDK)
La Poste (LPW)
PostNL (PNL & PNA)
Relais Colis (RCM)
Seven Senders (SEV)
DHL Parcel e-Comm (SVT)