- If a carrier does not allow shipment completion it is no longer possible to bypass carrier validations by adding extra lines using commands or the API.
- Consolidated package counts are now included in import commands.
- Support for Datamax LP printer type when printing import error labels.
- Support for Base64 documents in XML import.
Improvements and fixes
- Fixed issue with attaching external documents using import.
- Fixed issue where import picks Receiver instead of Sender from Contact list if both have the same CustNo.
- Fixed issue with GetShipAdvice where the wrong carrier account was used when TNT was added to the shipping rule.
- Fixed issue with missing COD numbers on labels.
- Fixed issue with FedEx PNG label format.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various technical fixes and refactoring.