1.1 New carriers and transport services
1.1.1 Interfjord A/S
New transport service added.
Jira reference UA-5233
New transport services Dachser Targospeed 10 and Dachser Targospeed 12 added.
Jira reference UA-5231
New transport service added.
Jira reference UA-5087
Amended invalid VOEC information in IFTMIN files for Bring Parcels Business B2B products.
Jira reference UA-5165
Minor fixes for Budbee, minor code cleanup
Jira reference UA-5264
When using add service SMS notification the phone number is now provided in the correct COM segment in the EDIfact file.
Jira reference UA-5533
1.2.4 DB Schenker DK
- Pickup hours are now sent correctly in the EDI.
- Barcode on label is now conforming to GS1 standard.
Jira reference UA-5482 & UA-5465
1.2.5 DB Schenker NO
Change from max 90 packages per Goods Row to 100 packages.
Jira reference UA-5466
1.2.6 DB Schenker SE
- Proper validation has been added so "advice" is only available for SE domestic shipments when booking with SCHENKERparcel.
- All available currencies except SEK for Goods insurance have been removed.
- Goods description is mandatory and now filled automatically with a "-" whenever shippers leaves it blank.
- Cash On Delivery has been removed from all Services besides Parcel Ombud. As per AGI 8.1.
Jira reference UA-5535, UA-5526, UA-5387 & UA-5386
1.2.7 DHL Express
Updated mapping of package types.
Jira reference UA-5549
1.2.8 DHL Freight SE
- Changed the validation on the DHL Parti product to 1.0 kg
- No longer possible to combine ADVICE_SMS and ADVICE_EMAIL.
- Brief instruction in local language is printed on the DHL Parcel Return Connect label
- For transport service DHL PAKET EXPORT the code 74000000 is printed on the routing barcode on the label for countries BE, NL and LU.
- Pre-advice added as possible service for DHL Euroconnect Plus
- Countries valid for customs handling - Standard has been updated and filed for EORI number is added
- DHL Parcel Connect: Destination country GB and service CLIMATE_COMPENSATION removed. Changes in addressing to country Ireland (IE)
- DHL Euroconnect SE Hardcopy POD (Proof of Delivery) added.
Jira reference UA-5500, UA-5329, UA-5326, UA-5324, UA-5323, UA-4913, UA-4862, UA-4851 &
DGS+ADR segment in EDI now has correct syntax.
Jira reference UA-5499
Font size of consignment number has been increased on standard label.
Jira reference UA-5308
1.2.11 PostNord SE
- Fixed an issue where invalid additional service code was sent in the order file for PostNord MyPack Collect SE.
- Added door code in EDI for PostNord DPD Företagspaket
- Corrected the label for the domestic Posten Varubrev-transport services.
- Mapped consignee reference to Order-XML for PostNord Part Loads (P85)
- Changed consignment ID to 10-digit GSIN on PostNord Road Freight
Jira reference UA-5541, UA-5421, UA-5311, UA-5258 & UA-5256
1.2.12 Postnord DK
- Updated communcation settings for order-files to PostNord DK FTP.
- Added the possibility (field) for issuercode to the transportagreement for PostNord DK Parcel & PostNord DK Pallet.
Jira reference UA-5314 & UA-5163
1.2.13 Postnord NO
Adjusted validation for PostNord NO customer numbers from 9 to 7-digits.
Jira reference UA-5232
Sandahls Goods & Parcel transport services: Added support for update functionality for Styckegods and Parti.
Jira reference UA-5287
1.2.15 TK Logistik
Terminated legacy order message setting for TK Logistik.
Jira reference UA-5247
1.2.16 TWS Logistics
Added possibility to add timestamps for pickup and delivery.
Jira reference UA-5309
1.3 Carriers/Services for specific shippers
1.3.1 DHL FR
The customer specific barcode on DHL Euroconnect FR Label is now conforming to DHL standards.
Jira reference UA-5440
- Standard Analytics apps rebranded according to nShift brandbook.
- Customer specific Analytics apps rebranded according to follow respective brandbooks.
- Correction of formula when calculating transport cost per Kg.
- Consignment volume rounding in Analytics corrected.
Jira reference UA- UA-5551, UA-552, UA-5434, UA-5422 & UA-4930
A new version of ApportConnect (1.6.1), rebranded according to the nShift brandbook, including new features and security updates:
- Added the possibility to configure additional documents in user settings.
- Updated the application from log4j12 (unaffected version by previous exploit) to log4j2
Jira reference UA-5204
2.3 Carrier Server
Carrier Server client implemented.
Jira reference UA-5243
3 Quality improvement
3.1.1 Consignment Event Notifications
Added new optional reference “unloadingOrder” in Consignment Event Notifications.
Jira reference UA-5514
3.1.2 Consignment freeze
Removed the possibility to change a consignment after it's been booked.
Jira reference UA-5538
3.1.3 Customs invoice
Changes in the customs invoice to follow customs requirements.
Jira reference UA-5189
3.1.4 Event Rules
Modernized our EventRuleCollection in order to help with future improvements.
Jira reference UA-5496
Improved our framework to handle getDomain in a much simpler way.
Jira reference UA-5485
3.1.6 General Terms
Added the new General Terms & Conditions for nShift TMS. This has previously been shared via Support (links) - now it will be available for all domain groups.
Jira reference UA-5478
3.1.7 White label updates
Added a new account concept for one of our White Label solutions.
Jira reference UA-5458
3.2.1 Password requirements
Improved password framework/requirements.
Jira reference UA-5515
- ApportConnect updated to log4j2
- Updated our Spring Framework to 5.3.19 due to CVE-2022-22968.
- Prototype 1.4.0 removed - CVE-2008-7220
Jira reference UA-5179, UA-5521, UA-5536 & UA-1879