If you are printing labels of the type "Windows label" (this is often labels received from webservice carriers) and they are too small when printed, you may be missing some printer settings in Windows. The user that sends the print must specify the correct paper size in the printer settings of their account.
Example showing a wrong sized printed label:
How to specify the paper size in Windows
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers in Windows.
- Right-click on the printer and choose Printer properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on Printing Defaults...
- Set the paper size width to 10.2 cm and the height to 19.2 cm and click OK to save.
- Next, go to the General tab and click Preferences...
- Set the label size width to 10.2 cm and the height to 19.2 cm and click OK to save. (These settings should be identical to the Printing Defaults settings added in step 4).
- Click OK to exit the Printer Properties. If setting the paper size in Windows did not solve your problem, we recommend contacting nShift customer service.