Today we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Production environment.
Today we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Accept environment.
Today 7-Apr-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled next Monday 11-Apr-2022.
The release to Production is scheduled next Tuesday 12-Apr-2022.
Changes to DevDocs - https://devdocs.transsmart.com/
- [DevDocs 5.2] We took away the words "pilot phase" from Streamed statuses.
Changes to Postman package - https://postman.transsmart.com/
- We have updated our Postman package with up-to-date values (e.g. dates and some missing content) and matched the chapters to our updated DevDocs.
PUDO (PickUp DropOff) / Location Select
- We have migrated the connection of some carriers from the Unifaun PUDO to our new nShift (former Consignor) PUDO database. The carriers that are migrated are BUD, INP and HUK. We have also connected MRW. GNA/GLE and COR are still connected to the Unifaun PUDO; they will be migrated in the next release.
- BPO: we have made PUDO available for FR and NL.
- DPD: on request by DPD we have changed the field parcelshop ID in our booking requests; before we mapped the field ‘parcelShopId’ (e.g. “272195”) and now we have mapped the field ‘pudoId’ (e.g. “DE16935”). This means we now also show that new mapped value in the additional reference ‘SERVICEPOINT’ in our API/MyTranssmart dashboard.
Various changes and fixes
- In the shipment details page we have added our harmonized sub statuses to the timeline; of course only in case you have those activated. If you are interested in using the harmonized sub statuses, please contact our support department. Note: at this moment we only have activated a mapping for a limited set of carriers. Our support department can check if the carriers you use, are mapped.
- In the shipment overview page the button ‘Show more’ disappeared after filling in specific search filters. This is solved now.
- When sending a test email, the attached document/label was not added to the email anymore. This is solved now.