On-premises: April 5, 2022.
Ticket and Shipment Server: April 6, 2022.
Alliance Healthcare GB
- Batch documents are named dynamically.
- Droplist PDFs are merged when the filename is identical.
- Carrier Account value sent to Routing codes implementation.
- New product: "Home Delivery Mailbox".
D Express RS
- Critical! Added close Dispatch and validations.
- The following add-on services have been discontinued: "Flexlevering", "Levering inden kl. 7" and "Levering ml. kl. 7 og 9".
- NEQ value is now sent to the carrier
Deutsche Post Int
- Use DAP or leave the field for Terms of Trade empty when using "DHL Paket International".
- New add-on service: "Föravisering".
- Updated list of supported countries for "Euroconnect".
Direct Link Int
- Added separator to the EDI weight and unit value.
- Added support for shipment completion.
- DPD tracking link updated.
- Country code for Spain updated to ES.
LBC Frakt Värmland SE
- EDI files will be transmitted as one file per shipment instead of in batches on subcarrier "LBC Frakt Värmland".
- The incoterm DAT has been discontinued. DPU must be used instead.
- Norwegian characters on the logo of the labels have been fixed.
- Remove validation on pickup start end time.
- Validation rules added. One add-on service from group 1 must be selected. Receiver name 2 is now mandatory and either receiver mobile/phone must be added.
- Updated the logic for added sender record in the EDI file.
- Content field is now mandatory for the service "Parcel Utrikes".
- COD option will no longer be available after April 1 with the exception of the service "Schenker Parcel Ombud".
- COD amount/currency and mark to be shown on the label.
- Shipment number added.