Several carriers have informed nShift that sending shipments to Ukraine is not possible for the time being.
The affected carriers include:
- DB Schenker: https://www.dbschenker.com/de-en/meta/ukraine-crisis-update
- DHL: https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/global-news-alerts.html?region=europe&country=se
- FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/eu-europe/downloads/FedEx_Service_Impacts_240222.pdf
- GLS: https://www.gls-pakete.de/en
- Posti: https://www.posti.fi/en/customer-support/news-releases/transport-connections-to-ukraine-have-been-cut-for-the-time-being
- PostNord: https://www.postnord.se/storningsmeddelanden/stopp-for-postleveranser-till-och-fran-ukraina
- UPS: https://www.ups.com/fi/en/service-alerts.page?id=alert1
Please notice that some carriers may stop sending shipments to Ukraine without informing nShift. We recommend checking with your carrier to keep yourself updated on the situation. Even if your nShift product allows you to print a label to Ukraine, it is no guarantee that the carrier will be able to deliver.