On-premises: February 22, 2021.
Ticket and Shipment Server: February 23, 2021.
- Fixed issue with shipments not being included in the transmit pdf report.
Deutsche Post DE
- New add-on services: "IMMEDIATE" and "ABANDONMENT".
- Removed the limit of max 5 detail lines.
DHL Parcel Europe Int
- Updated the recipient type in the request to the carrier.
- Receiver and Sender attention fields are made mandatory to prevent errors from the carrier API.
- New services:
- FedEx International Priority® Express
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx® Regional Economy
- FedEx® Regional Economy Freight
- Fixed validation so details and content are no longer required for shipments from/to Belfast.
Jas FBG PL
- Use default Encoding (removed UTF-8).
- Added support for COD.
- New subcarrier based on TMS provider Frakt24.
MyDHL Exoress Int
- Support for attaching/uploading a logo to the label.
- New input parameter in Shipment Booking: "InvoiceTemplate".
- Support for ZPL added.
- Updated request to carrier to handle shipments without additional timeslots correctly.
Posti OY FI
- New add-on service "Helposti-koodi" (Easy Sending Code" will provide a code that can be used instead of a printed label.
- Fixed DPD routing error on "Parcel".
- Barcode updated to code 128.
- New service: "Tracked Letter DK (large)".
- Updated add-on service "Standard" on subcarrier "Express & Bud".
- Added "Third Party Pays2 to "Home Delivery".
Schenker Benelux NL
- Amendments to EDI mapping and services according to carrier feedback.
- Updated labels.
- Crane Service Delivery logic corrected.
- Add-ons have been normalized.
- Validation to prevent COD to parcel lockers removed.
- New service: "Groupage".
Urgent Cargus RO
- Label updated with API routing info.
- Updated EDI file to send customer number and carrier name in UNB segment.
- Added support for Pickup address and phone.
- ICS (CA)