Today 14-Mar-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Production environment.
Due to dependencies with other applications, we had a delay.
Today 28-Feb-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Accept environment.
Today 22-Feb-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled next Monday 28-Feb-2022.
The release to Production is scheduled next Tuesday 1-Mar-2022.
Changes to DevDocs - https://devdocs.transsmart.com/
We have made the following textual changes in order to make the DevDocs more complete and up to date:
- Added information about the BETA environment and about adding new fields to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_environments
- Added information about Address Validation to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_address_validation
- Added information about the Rate Limiter to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_api_rate_limiter
- Added information about ISO-codes for fields 'Language' (639-1) and 'Country' (3166-1) to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_language_code_and_country_code
- Added information about the correct usage of the Token to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_1_1_requesting_for_a_token
- Added information about Direct links to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_direct_links
- Added information about the field 'Document Type' in Loading List to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_download_pdf_list
- We harmonised 2.4 with 10.x LoadingList (10.x is removed): https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_2_4_shipment_manifesting
- Added information how to download a POD for 1 shipment (parameter withPod) to: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_5_1_1_for_a_single_shipment
- We have extended the Streamed Statuses configuration to support working with subaccounts. It’s now possible to setup 1 URL for Streamed Statuses on the main account and inherit this setting to all subaccounts. This way you only need to do the setup on the main account.
- We have added new SubStatus fields to the single and multiple shipment status retrieval. These fields are ‘type’, ‘detail’ and ‘description’ and are mentioned too in the DevDocs: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_5_0_shipment_status_tracking
- The API call https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_get_list_of_mail_types to a get list of mail types is now showing the correct description of the mail template and it’s now showing all records instead of 1 records per unique code.
- The button ‘Send a test mail’ will from now on always be enabled so you don’t need to save changes first; the test mail will be sent with data filled in the editor so you are able to test before saving.
- In the popup behind button ‘Send a test mail’ the field ‘Send to’ will now be prefilled with the email address of the logged in user.
- In the popup behind button ‘Send a test mail’ we have added the possibility so use data from a dummy shipment. In the dropdown you have the options “Dummy shipment” and “Shipment reference number”. When you want to use an existing shipment reference, you can fill it in the field “Fill in a shipment reference for filling the dynamic fields”.
- When saving an email template with wrong tags, we are now showing a warning message:
- When saving an email template without sending a test email first, we are now showing a warning message:
- In the Sending Conditions we have changed the URL regarding SPF-record setup to our new Helpcenter:
- In a specific scenario the message “No documents found” could occur when trying to send a test email. This is solved now.
Various changes and fixes
- In Manage shipments when searching in more than one additional reference column, the performance of searching could be slowed down. When only selecting 1 column to search in, the performance is fast. This is solved now, so also when searching in more than one additional reference at the same time, the searching will go as fast as searching in one column only.
- When making use of subaccounts you can click on your user name and a popup will open in where you can search and select a subaccount. From now on, the cursor focus will directly be in the field ‘Search subaccount' so you can directly start typing the account name.
- In Manage shipments with button ‘Download shipments’ you can download shipments to an Excel file. In this Excel file on sheet 1 we refer to a manual. The URL of the manual has changed to our new support portal.