UPDATE: at 28-Sep-2021 we have deployed the changes to our Production environment.
UPDATE: at 27-Sep-2021 we have deployed the changes to our Accept environment.
Today 21-Sep-2021 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled next Monday 27-Sep-2021. [DONE]
The release to Production is scheduled next Tuesday 28-Sep-2021.
We will mark this topic as implemented when it's on our Accept & Production environment.
- For customers that make use of subaccounts, we have added the button “Add a subaccount” so it’s now possible to add new subaccounts without contacting our Support department. Basic settings from the main account will be used and in the new subaccount you are able to create users, setup configuration and setup printers. For some specific settings (e.g. tariffs) it's still needed to contact our Support department.
Important note: additional charges may be applicable in case you have exceeded your license bundle.
- Previously, in case a shipment reference was used on both the parent and subaccount(s), it would only show 1 shipment with that reference in the main account, so the filter on Account Code was not taken into account. This has been solved; it now also takes the Account Code of the subaccount(s) into account and therefor it will now show all unique shipments.
API location select / PUDO
- We have added the new PostNL API pickup points (carrier code PNA).
- We have added the new GLS Nederland API pickup points (carrier code GNA).
Various small improvements and fixes
- In menu Email Settings in the e-mail template body, the field $!item.shipment.get('shr_reference') was showing the AWB number instead of the shipment reference when sending a test mail. This is now fixed.
Note: in our production environment the scheduler was sending the correct value for this field so this only occurred when manually sending test e-mails.
- In some specific cases the Status Service API could return and index out of range error message “ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException”. This is fixed now.
- We are now filtering out archived accounts from the Shipment Overview page and dashboard.