On-premises: October 19, 2021.
Ticket and Shipment Server: October 20, 2021.
- Removal of hardcoded return addresses from SE on these products: "Pickup Parcel Return" and "Pickup Parcel Return Bulk".
- Change layout on label.
- New Product "Pall til Bedrift". Requires special deal with the carrier.
- New Product "Klimanøytral Servicepakke - Pakkeboks".
- Include height dimension to EDI.
- Changed the encoding from utf-8 to ISO 8859-1.
- New tracking link.
Collect Plus UK
- Add Drop point support for Collect + Store to Store.
- Length, Width and Height are now mandatory when using the DDP service.
- Updated mapping of address2 field in request to carrier.
- Fixed missing services for product "DHL Parcel MAX".
- Breaking change : New Pickup API implemented.
- Updated credentials for DSV INT in AWS Secret Manager.
- Buyer address is now supported.
- Fixed EDI error for Road Return
Gebrüder Weiss HR
- New subcarrier for Slovenia added.
Jersey Post JE
- New icons
P2P Mailing UK
- Fixed product code for "TRAKPAK Worldwide".
- Following products are deprecated from December 31, 2021: "4938 Deliver@address only + Sig", "4940 PCEU to Business Delivery@neighbour + Sig", "4944 PC EU to Consumer Delivery@neighbour + Sig", and "4983 Sig + Deliver@address only + Rt on not home".
- Fixed issue with DPD routing error on product "Parcel".
- Critical! - Service "Notification by letter" will not be supported after January 1, 2022.
Royal Mail GB
- New product: "MP7".
- Updated edi file.
- Amendments to booking request structure.
Total Quality Logistics GB
- Remove the Shipment number and start using package numbers.
Toten Transport NO
- "Message to driver" is mapped in the FTX+SIC segment instead of "Message to carrier".