SmartBook&Print: Save time, money & prevent errors by automation in booking & printing process
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
New orders are placed with you. These orders are received in your ERP, WMS or e-commerce / web shop system, they are picked and the invoices are prepared. And then it comes: the orders must be sent. Now what?
For every order you must check with what carrier you are going to ship. And when you made the division, you must book every order separately (manually) in the system of the carrier. A time-consuming job with many chances of errors! In addition, the chance is considerable that you also have a separate label printer for every carrier. And when you change carrier at some point, it takes a lot of time to steer and develop everything in the right direction internally.
Smarter & faster shipping with SmartShipping
A complex story this shipping process. But it does not need to be. It can be much easier and faster! With the shipping software of Transsmart you can automate the booking of your orders and the printing of the labels. The software provides for a link between your ERP, WMS or e-commerce / web shop system and your carriers.
- Book your orders at various carriers from one system.
- Faster, more efficient and less error-sensitive.
- Automatically the correct labels and documentation from your printer(s).
- +300 carriers and thousands of delivery options can be linked.
- Link of the correct, nearest printer to your user account.
- Orders ready for shipment in less than a second.
- Online portal where all shipments are available in a transparent manner.
- Print labels and documents per (single / multi parcel) shipment or in bulk.
- Feedback of the track & trace data.
- Labels always in conformity with the latest specifications.
- Always up to date with carrier developments.
How does the booking work?
- Transport details are sent from the source system.
- Transsmart converts this into a correct booking to the right carrier. (also for ADR shipments; ask our new business managers for the details.)
- A label is created.
- A track & trace code is generated by the carrier (if the carrier supports this).
- The label and the track & trace are linked back directly to your (ERP) system.
- An email notification is sent to the customer with track & trace information.
How does the booking work?
There are multiple possibilities for the printing:
- As soon as the shipment has been booked Transsmart sends the print code of the label(s) directly to your printer.
- If you work with multiple users and printers then the correct printer can be set per user.
- As a consequence the label is printed by the correct (nearest) printer. Every person works on his or her own login in order that you can always see who performed what activities.
- Shipments can be scanned by means of a scanning application. This application handles the print order automatically.
- With Transsmart you dispose of a printing application that also provides for the printing of other documents, e.g. customs forms.
Trends & developments
Transsmart keeps developing and anticipating trends continuously. We ensure, for instance, that the latest products and services of carriers (e.g. sustainable bicycle couriers, same-day delivery, etc.) can be steered with the shipping software and that the labels are always in conformity with the latest specifications of the carriers.