How do we work?
Welcome. Great to have you as a client at Transsmart! We give a brief explanation below of how we guide you towards successfully implementing the Transsmart shipping software in your system and organisation.
- You have accepted the quotation and your order has been transferred from our new business manager to our team of project managers.
- One of the project managers will contact you to schedule the preliminary analysis.
Start of the project: preliminary analysis
- The project manager will conduct a preliminary analysis in order to identify all the processes and collect detailed information between the source system and carrier.
- The preliminary analysis will be conducted in cooperation with your project manager and, if necessary, also with the ERP partner.
- On the basis of this preliminary analysis, the scope of the project will be finalised and the project planning will be created.
- You will receive the results and planning within one week after the analysis. If necessary, the quotation will be amended.
Start of the implementation
- If the project scope, project planning and the (potentially amended) quotation are approved, we will then start the implementation in line with the agreed time frame.
- The shipment software & links to transporters will be configured for you in our system.
- After this has been completed, we will carry out tests and the ‘acceptance environment’ will be delivered to you. You connect this environment to your ERP system (with the project manager, if necessary).
- At this time, the first transaction invoice will be send so that you can start using the system and conducting the tests.
- Are you encountering any problems during testing? The project manager will resolve this with you.
- The project manager will inform you each week of the progress of any outstanding points and actions via our project management tool.
Go-live & project completion
- Over the past few weeks, you have conducted extensive testing and all critical issues have been resolved. The acceptance environment is transferred to the production environment. This referred to a the ‘Technical Go Live’, during which you place test shipments (from real orders) with all carriers, to verify whether the process is running correctly from A to Z.
- Before transferring to the production environment, we give you and your colleagues a clear expla-nation about how the system works.
- The project manager is actively involved in the Go Live during the first few days and once every-thing is working correctly the project is completed and transferred to the support department.
- Any outstanding actions will still be delivered by the project manager.
- Once your project has been transferred to the support team, they will create your account on the customer portal and provide you with information about how the support process works.
- Do you also require changes or additional services? Then please contact the support team. They will assign a consultant to you.