You submitted a request through the support portal: for example, you want to improve your process or add more Transsmart functions. Our consultants are logistic specialists who will help you with this. They work with you to find the right solution for your company.
- You have submitted your request to our support department.
- You will immediately receive a receipt confirmation for your notification, including a ticket number.
- Our support department will ask your approval to forward the ticket to consultancy.
- After approval one of our consultants will contact you. This individual will be assigned to you permanently as your contact person during the entire process.
- Your consultant will run through the activities with you and agree the planning with you.
- After you have authorised this, the activities will be carried out, we will test the changes and the acceptance environment will be delivered to you.
- After delivery of the acceptance environment, we will send you the invoice for the work.
- Now it is your turn: you are required to extensively test the changes and authorise them once everything is working according to your wishes.
- After we receive your authorisation the changes will go live.
We recognize 3 types of tickets for our experts:
“It doesn't work”
“I don't know how”
“I would like” (new functionality)
“It doesn't work”
- If our platform does not do what it should do, there is a bug. We will of course solve this for you free of charge.
“I don't know how” / “I would like”
- After your agreement, these questions are forwarded from support to our experts.
- The consultant will first give you an indication of the hours that are needed to give you information. After approval the consultant will plan and execute the work.
- If you decide not to agree with the required hours and you withdraw the question, the hours spent up to that point will be charged and we will cease further work.
What you can expect from us
- We have extensive knowledge of all the options in the shipment software.
- We will always actively support you in finding the most appropriate solution for your company.
- Together with you, we raise your processes to a higher level and make it easier for you.
- Do you have any complex, technical issues? You will find that we are a great sparring partner.
Other examples of how we can help
- Expanding checkout options in your webshop
- Linking (additional) carriers and services
- Configuring carrier rates
- Configuring pick-up and drop-off processes
- Crossborder shipments
- Paperless invoicing
- Freight audit
- E-mail notification
- Business rules