To realize the arrangement, a few details are needed from you.
- GLS account/ customer number consisting of 8 digits and is mentioned in your contract:
- GLS carrier account code/SAP number consisting of 10 digits, starting with 52800:
- GLS depot code starting with NL followed by 4 digits from the depot zip code:
- GLS encryption code consisting of 3 digits:
When this information is not known by you, we would like to receive the contact information, preferably by email address, of your GLS account manager. We will contact them to request the needed data.
Of which services would you like to make use? Below, the most used services:
- BUSINESS: Standard delivery within NL
- EUROBUSIN: EUROBUSINESS, Standard delivery within EU
- 0900: Delivery between 08:00 en 09:00 o'clock Next day (only possible in NL)
- 1200: Delivery before 12:00 o'clock Next day (only possible in NL)
- EXPRESS: Delivery guaranteed next day (onlyNL)
- Would you like to make use of Saturday delivery (only possible in NL)?