SmartLabel: Print all transport related labels form 1 system
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognize this?
All transport labels are automatically generated with the help of our SmartBook&Print module from your ERP, WMS or e-commerce system. However, every shipment (or receiver) imposes different requirements on the accompanying labels. Think about customer specific arrangements, return labels, information for ADR shipments or size labels for shoes and clothing. In addition, your marketing department would like to include extra advertising messages with the shipment. So a lot more needs to be done than printing a transport label before the shipment can leave your warehouse. But wow do you guarantee all these requirements and (customer) specific arrangements?
The use of SmartLabel
SmartLabel can, in combination with the Transsmart Business or Advanced subscription, be used for various purposes that render your shipping process more transparent and easier:
- Automatic printing of additional shipping labels to, for example, mark several sides of a pallet or package.
- Automatic printing of return labels together with the outbound shipment (the so-called Label-in-a-Box solution).
- Automatic printing of shipping labels with advertising messages and / or your own company logo.
- Print labels with another sender, or anonymously, if you perform the transmission on behalf of another party. (dropshipments)
- Automatic printing of delivery note information on label format so that the contents of the package or pallet is clear.
- Automatic printing of specific marking labels for, for example, ADR limited quantities, fragile items or temperature controlled shipments.
- Automatic printing of combined shipping labels, return labels and packing slip information integrated on 1 form (the so-called Print & Ship® solution)
How does SmartLabel work?
In association with our project manager you determine what additional labels are required and in what situation this applies. These templates are then set up at Transsmart and are linked to the user, the delivery option or other relevant settings. Per label it is examined whether this is required per parcel / pallet or per shipment and in what quantities they must be printed. In addition, it is established whether a label and/or document must be printed by the laser printer (as a PDF document) or by the label printer (as a ZPL document). When printing the shipping labels, all other documents are also printed on the right printer and in the correct quantities. All data from the booking are then used at the correct location in the documents.
In association with Lexmark it is even possible to deploy the Print & Ship™ module, which makes it possible to print the packing slip, the label and the return label on one A4 sheet, double-sided and fast.
Return document & label in your corporate identity with Print & ShipTM.
- Only one system required to print all documents.
- Save time: no double entry required anymore. The data from the ERP system are used.
- Increase your customer service and clearly mark your shipments with all the necessary information.
- Increase your marketing reach through clever expressions on your label.
What does it cost?
The implementation of SmartLabel brings about the following costs:
- Connection costs per carrier if not already present: € 540.00.