SmartAudit: Reduce billing errors with logistical support.
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
Your business grew from a traditional role as a wholesaler into an omnichannel sales organisation. The number of orders and shipments increases but the order size and the order value decrease. The (international) transport costs increase but is the margin still sufficient? And can the transport costs always be kept transparent and under control?
The use of SmartAudit (freight audit)
SmartAudit can, in combination with the Transsmart Advanced Subscription, be used in various ways to improve the transparency and the control:
- Compare the calculated transport costs with the invoice of the carrier.
- Clear insight into the composition of the transport price.
- Good overview of what concealed costs / surcharges the carrier charges.
- Keep international express shipments of which the costs are often spread over multiple invoices under control.
- Reduce the required administrative charges and burden (time) by only checking the exceptions.
- Analyse / check the product margin as the transport costs can be found in your ERP system at order level.
How does SmartAudit work?
The SmartAudit module is a separate module that is offered via our Business Intelligence (BI) environment. Through our API these data can also be retrieved and integrated in your in-house BI environment. After agreement with the carrier and implementation of the module and the configuration of your carrier invoices you can immediately set to work.
Carriers who do not have the possibility yet of offering the invoice electronically can use the generic Transsmart CSV template as a result of which it is still possible to read and use the data. The check of the invoices can then take place via our online BI environment.
- Always informed of the up to date transport costs per carrier and service.
- Clear insight into all cost components of which the transport costs are made up.
- Easily calculate what transport costs still need to be reserved in the remaining period.
- Reduce the transport costs through a simple reduction in the percentage of invoice errors.
- Increase the efficiency for the accounts payable administration through faster invoice checking.
What does it cost?
Ask your Transsmart account manager about the costs.
Attention: SmartAudit is available for a select number of carriers. Are you curious about these carriers? Then contact us.