SmartLocator: increase online conversion through logistical support
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
Your business grew from a traditional role as a wholesaler into an omnichannel sales organisation. Ever more often you deliver directly to final customers, home and abroad, who like reaching their own decisions as to when and how their goods must be delivered. The customer is often more interested in the vicinity of a delivery location than the carrier that the shipment is sent with.
Carriers expand their networks quickly but the number and the opening hours differ from day to day per location. You may also have your own shops where you like receiving the customer to pick up the shipment. This brings about the necessary challenges because you do not want your customer to be facing a closed door.
How can you, as an e-commerce manager, increase the conversion and simultaneously keep the logistical costs under control? Exactly: put the customer behind the wheel! But how?
The use of SmartLocator
The SmartLocator can, in combination with the Transsmart Business / Advanced Subscription, be used in various ways to increase the conversion of your web shop and to make the efficiency at the back-end as high as possible:
- Easily show all pick-up points and opening hours in the vicinity of your customer, in one uniform overview in the check-out.
- Make maximum use of the omnichannel strategy: add your personal shops as pick-up point in the check-out.
How does SmartLocator work?
The SmartLocator is integrated perfectly in the SmartCheckout module of Magento 1.9/2.x, Sana Commerce and NavCommerce. Through our SmartCheckout API this module can easily be implemented in any other e-commerce system. After the implementation of the module and the configuration of your carriers with delivery options by Transsmart, you can immediately set to work. The logistical handling of the booked orders can then take place with the help of the SmartShipping module, which is linked to no less than 50 different ERP, WMS and e-commerce systems.
- Increase your conversion by offering all pick-up points of multiple carriers in one overview.
- Extensive and sorted information about opening hours and distance to the address of the customer.
- Prevent waiting too long: optimise the ease in the check-out, results are shown and expanded quickly.
- Increase the customer satisfaction by having the customer personally select his delivery or pick-up option.
- Optimise your omnichannel strategy by adding personal shops / pick-up locations.
- Reduce the maintenance and handling costs of your orders by supplying the information to the carrier correctly (in one go).
What does it cost?
Ask your Transsmart account manager about the costs.