SmartCheckout: Increase online conversion through logistical support
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
Your business grew from a traditional role as a wholesaler into an omnichannel sales organisation. Ever more often you deliver directly to final customers, home and abroad, who like reaching their own decisions as to when and how their goods must be delivered. This brings about the necessary challenges.
How can you, as an e-commerce manager, increase your conversion and simultaneously keep the logistical costs under control? Exactly: put the customer behind the wheel! But how?
The use of SmartCheckout
SmartCheckout can be used in various ways to increase the conversion of your web shop and to make the efficiency at the back-end as high as possible:
- Make the available delivery options of the various carriers visible in the check-out.
- Easily make all pick-up points and opening hours in the vicinity of your customer available in one overview in the check-out.
- Make maximum use of the omnichannel strategy: add personal shops or retail points of your customers as pick-up point in the check-out.
- Automatically calculate the transport costs per shipment option on the basis of the available transport rates / shipping costs matrix.
- Increase your conversion by offering logistical options in the check-out.
- Increase the customer satisfaction by having the customer pick his own delivery or pick-up options.
- Optimise your omnichannel strategy by adding your own shops / pick-up locations.
How does SmartCheckout work?
SmartCheckout is integrated perfectly in Magento 1.9/2.x, Sana Commerce, NavCommerce and our in-house ‘SmartBook&Print’. Through our API this check-out module can be implemented in any other e-commerce system in an easy and customised manner. After implementation of the module and the configuration of your carriers and delivery options by Transsmart, you can immediately set to work. The logistical handling of the booked orders can then take place with the help of the SmartBook&Print module (can also be used separately) that is linked to no less than 50 different ERP, WMS and e-commerce systems.
- Easily adjust the check-out per country (shop view) with the delivery options applicable there.
- Quickly and easily add new carriers and delivery options without the need to adjust the system!
- Reduce the handling costs of your orders by correctly supplying the information in one go.
- Prevent expensive returns due to unnecessary errors in the (international) delivery addresses.
What does it cost?
Ask your Transsmart account manager about the costs.