Today, Thursday 10-Feb-2022, we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Production environment.
Today, Tuesday 8-Feb-2022, we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Accept environment.
The release to Production is scheduled this Thursday 10-Feb-2022.
Today 1-Feb-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled next Monday 7-Feb-2022.
The release to Production is scheduled next Tuesday 8-Feb-2022.
- We have implemented ‘pagination’ in the manifest page. Before, after applying the filter, all shipments would be loaded into one page but the performance would drop if it involved too many shipments. This is solved now by the introduction of splitting up shipments in several pages.
The buttons ‘Download, ‘Print’ and ‘Send to carrier’ will still take into account all shipments loaded on all pages so this change is only affecting the shown shipments in the page.
- Before only statuses LABL and MANI were shown in the manifest page and loading list. From now on it will also show shipments with status ACCEP.
Various changes and fixes
- When saving an Email Template which contains errors, it could occur that the error was not shown in the browser, but a test email would fail to be sent. We have solved this and now will show an error when saving a template which contains errors.
- In the shipment details page, when using the Sender Overwrite functionality, the field EORI Number will now also be transferred from the Sender section.
- In case of using SmartPrint in combination with subaccounts, we have added the possibility to use the parent account printer settings for setting up a SmartPrint connection instead of using the user settings of the subaccount. The advantage now is that it’s possible to run SmartPrint with the user credentials of a parent account user and that setup can be used to handle print jobs in all subaccounts.
- The Manage shipments overview page can show 62 days old shipments. Because it doesn’t contain older shipments, it was confusing that we allowed to select a 'Pick-up date from' earlier than 62 days ago. This has been adjusted now; it’s not possible anymore to select an earlier date.