Goods rows are the collection of fields on a shipment where you enter information about the goods.
Learn how to:
- Add or delete goods rows on a template
- Add, delete, or duplicate goods rows on a shipment
- Activate fields on goods rows
Add or delete goods rows on a template
- Go to Your Account > Template.
- Click the Edit button next to the template you want to add more goods rows to.
- Scroll down to the GOODS ROWS section and click Add goods row. Add as many as you need.
- If you want to remove a goods row, click the Delete button. This will only be possible if you have more than one goods row.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page when you are done.
Add, delete, or duplicate goods rows on a shipment
You can always add one or more goods rows when creating a shipment.
- On the Create consignment page, scroll down to the GOODS ROWS section.
- Click the Add goods button. You can add multiple goods rows.
- To delete a goods row, click the action wheel and select Delete.
- It is also possible to click the action wheel and choose Duplicate if you want to create a new goods row with the exact same information.
Activate fields on goods rows
You can configure your template to show more fields.