Follow the steps below to add a new transport agreement to your TMS account.
- Go to Your account > Transport Agreements.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill in the fields and click Next.
- Choose the freight payer for the agreement. The options available will depend on the product. If you choose Consignee or A third party you can save the agreement now. Otherwise, continue to the next step. (Note that the account must be connected to an address to be used as a third party freight payer. To connect the agreement to an address, the address must be marked as freight payer in the address book.)
- Fill in the preferences to configure if notifications should be sent, and how bookings should be sent to the carrier.
- Click Save. Your transport agreement is now ready for use.