Even though there is a code freeze, a limited number of developments were deployed in the last sprint. The following carrier developments have been released to our production environment:
- For Decker, an automated route importer was created.
- For DHL Parcel (DHG), bugs with the house number extractor and article information were fixed.
- For Mainfreight, the routing table was updated.
- For DHL Express (DHA), several changes were implemented:
- Customs type determination was improved.
- The logic for the buyer address was expanded.
- Returns via a parcel shop do not trigger a pick up request anymore.
- For PostNL (PNA), an issue with the customs segment was corrected.
- For Geodis, processing the status events was improved to avoid multiple entries.