You can create shipments using either Standard printing or Printing favorites and save them for later printing. During the print process, click Store to save the shipments in Stored Printings.
To print a shipment from Stored Printings, follow these steps:
- Go to Shipments > Stored Printings.
- Use the search function to find the stored printings you want to print.
- To print a single shipment, click the print icon next to the shipment or check it and click the Print button.
- To print multiple shipments at once, check the shipments and click Print or choose Print all if you want to print all the shipments on the list.
Options on the Print screen
The Print button will launch the OnlinePrinter application after which you have several options:
- Click Print report or Back to start a new print job if the printing went well and should be used.
- Click Discard if the printing went well but should not be used.
- Click Discard & print again if the printing was not successful but the problem can be solved immediately, for example, by loading labels.
- Click Discard & store of the printing was not successful but the problem can be solved later, for example, if the printer is out of order.
- Click Book to book at pickup if this is offered by the carrier. You can also book it later under Shipments > Booking.
Note: Stored printings that have not been printed are deleted after three months.
Some carriers communicate via EDI and others via API, which can be important when you discard a shipment.
If you discard a shipment before EDI is sent (EDI carrier):
If you discard a shipment after EDI is sent (EDI carrier) or if you use an API carrier:
Contact the carrier if you are unsure of what applies.