Customize your Portal Dashboard to show you the information that is most relevant to you.
- Log into Portal and click the Customize Dashboard link.
- Click the Widget selection link and select or deselect the widgets you want displayed.
- Click Save.
- Click the Layout options link to configure if the widgets should be
- The selected widgets are now ready to be move and resized. Hover over a widget until you see the move icon to drag and drop it to another position, or resize by dragging the bottom right corner.
- The layout menu that becomes visible when hovering over some of the widgets allows you to change the layout.
- Click the Layout options link if you want to configure the overall layout of widgets on the page. You can choose to center them or let them use the full width of the page.
- Click the Save button at the top when you are satisfied with the look of your Portal Dashboard. This will save your changes and exit the dashboard customization view. Use the Restore button to change your dashboard back to the default settings.