Consignor On-premises: December 17, 2020.
Consignor Ticket: December 21, 2020.
Consignor Shipment Server: December 21, 2020.
Follow the article to be notified of changes to the release dates and content.
- Changed EDI file naming.
- Updated service validations so the combination of more services are allowed.
- Added validation to the two new products on the new subcarrier.
- Field length validations applied for International API subcarrier.
- Changes for Brexit services.
- Subcarrier "Road" now allows custom goods types.
- New subcarrier: "DSV XPress API".
- Countries added to Flex Delivery Service: "NO, BG, FI, GR, IE, IT, PT and GB".
- Country codes added in validation.
- Brexit changes.
- Services "Paid parcel SMS" and "Paid parcel e-mail" added to product "Customer return via parcel locker".
- Delivery Route Reference field limited to 35 characters.
- New product and services added. Carrier now supports shipment completion.
- Fix for lead shipment package number generation combined with service level in POE.
- EORI numbers and Customs Declaration passed through for World Ease.
- Alphanumeric barcodes truncated to 6 chars in postal barcode to match maxicode barcodes.
- Shipment DTW value added to label layout
- Invoice number not sent for World Ease.