If your carrier returns information about POD (Proof of Delivery) or signature in their return data to nShift Ship, you can find this information in Portal. This information is also available if your carrier uses Scan App. The POD/signature gives you proof that your parcel has been delivered.
- Go to Portal and search for the shipment.
- Click the shipment to open the shipment viewer.
- Go to the Status tab. Click View journey under Package status and look for the signature icon in the Attachment column.
- Clicking the signature icon will open an image showing the signature
- If the shipment has a map icon, you will be able to see a map showing the location of the event. An image icon means that the event has one or more images available.