Consignor On-premises: May 14, 2020.
Consignor Ticket: May 15, 2020.
Consignor Shipment Server: May 18, 2020.
- New validations added.
- New subcarrier "B2C Europe (Final Mile Label)". This subcarrier will give the ability to print a final mile label to Austra, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Service "Telephone Notification" allowed on shipments to Finland.
- Improve email validation rule.
- Changes to the archive label when Break bulk solution is used. The Mother shipment number is now printed as "Cleared under".
- Changes made to full ecommerce label 2.6 when Break bulk shipments are done.
- New service "Letterbox" now available on product "DHL For You" in the Netherlands and Belgium.
DHL Parcel Europe
- Removed validation to time window services when receiver country is France.
- New subcarrier: "DHL Parcel".
- Update servicepoint settings.
- Added TestMode parameter in drop point node.
- Updated email addresses for DHL Euroconnect Import.
- Display correct routing barcode on label for DHL SE Euroconnect.
- Changes made to "Prepaid VAT".
- Allow for separate label for each package.
- Fixed error when using product "Pick and Return". No label should be printed.
- Home delivery shipments to Ireland enabled.
- Hermes integration updated to support international shipments.
- Support for attaching an invoice to Link Logistics shipments.
- It is now possible to create QR-codes for return shipments to Sweden.
- Add price calculationb to MyPack Home.
- Update validation rule for mobile number.
- Service "Digital Lock" now available with special agreement.
- Print routing code on label and waybill.
- Corrections to label and waybill.
- DPD, Austria
- Polar Frakt, Norway