It is easy to change the units of measurement used on shipments in Portal or the units used when producing new shipments in Ticket.
Changing the units in Portal
Follow these steps to change the units of measurement used in shipment view in Portal.
- Log in to Portal and click on your user name in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Profile in the menu.
- Click the Locale tab. Change the units in the drop-down fields and click Save. You must log out and log in again for your changes to take effect.
- The selected units will now be used on shipments in Portal.
Changing the units in Ticket
Follow these steps to change the units of measurement displayed when producing new shipments.
- Log in to Portal and go to New Bookings > Settings in the top menu.
- Locate the settings for Display units on the page.
- Make your changes and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- The next time you go to New Bookings > New to make a shipment, your selected units of measurement will be displayed.