- CPC Lesson 1 - Introduction and Activation
- CPC Lesson 2 - Configuring the Main settings
- CPC Lesson 3 - Setting up Zones
- CPC Lesson 4 - Setting up Routes
- CPC Lesson 5 - Setting up Prices
- CPC Lesson 6 - Setting up Indicators
- CPC Lesson 7 - Managing your files
Prices depend on the Calculation type set under the Main tab. Depending on the type, there will be different options under the Prices tab. At the top of the page, you can see which calculation type will be used for your prices.
- To select a new price condition, click the New button. In this example, the prices are set for Weight/PerShipment which was specified under the Main tab.
- Fill in Value From and Value to to specify the intervals. In this case, the values refer to kilos because we are specifying weight intervals. Step defines the minimum increment for the range specified by the values entered in Value From and Value To. If left empty, the increments will be 1. Click the checkmark icon to save.
- After you have defined the intervals, you must specify zones for each interval. Click on the arrow icon next to an interval.
- Click the New button and choose a Sender zone and a Receiver zone. The zones you created under the Zones tab will be available on the drop-down lists as well as the option to choose All.
- Fill in Value which is the price in the currency you configured under the Main tab. If you have a minimum price that must be used in case the calculated price is lower, add this to Min Contribution. The Max Contribution is the maximum price that should be used in cases where the calculated price is too high and should be adjusted. Min and Max contribution are not mandatory.
- Click the checkmark icon to save.
The code samples below show what prices may look like when defined in the XML file generated by the user interface. Due to the many configuration possibilities, the code can vary and include more or fewer elements.
It is possible to make changes in the XML and upload a new configuration file by using the Import/Export feature under Options.
<BasePriceEntryInterval ValueTo="20" ValueFrom="1">
<Price Value="50" RouteName="Route Z1"/>
<Price Value="75" RouteName="Route Z2"/>
<BasePriceEntryInterval ValueTo="50" ValueFrom="21">
<Price Value="100" RouteName="Route Z2"/>
<Price Value="125" RouteName="Route Z1"/>
<BasePriceEntryInterval ValueTo="50" ValueFrom="0">
<Price Value="75" MinContribution="50" RouteName="Route1"/>
<BasePriceEntryInterval ValueTo="*" ValueFrom="51" Step="1">
<Price ValueTo="*" ValueFrom="318" RouteName="Route1" Step="3" MaxContribution="350"/>
|← Previous lesson||↑ Back to top||Next lesson →|