Some customers have a warehouse flow where one employee makes the shipments ready and another employee finalizes the shipments and prints the labels. Maybe the labels and waybill documents are not printed until a different departure date or when reloading to a truck.
It is possible to prepare shipments and print the labels later. This can be done using Print Boxes. Print Boxes are virtual containers where you can place your shipments until you are ready to print them.
Follow these steps to use Print Boxes:
- Go to New Bookings > Print boxes to add or edit Print boxes. You will have one default Print box which can be renamed.
- To create a new Print box, click Add and enter a name.
- Click Save to create the Print box. It should now appear on the list of Print boxes.
Placing a shipment in a Print box
- Go to New Bookings > New and fill in your shipment information.
- When ready to print, click the arrow on the Print button and choose a Print box.
- Click the Print button to finalize the shipment and send it to the Print box. The button will look like this, when a Print box is selected:
- Go to the Print boxes tab and click the name of the Print box you have used. You will see a list of all the shipments you have placed in the Print box.
- Click the Print button when you want to print the labels and documents in the Print box.