- Added “Custom Code 1” and “Custom Code 2” field in Scan App events. This is a generic code that can be connected to an event. This can then be used when using services like Consignor Portal data export to export data back to other systems like ERP, WMS, etc. You can use the code to match events across multiple Action center to your own setup.
- Added the “Type” field. This property is used to define the type of event (example: In progress, Out for delivery, Exception, etc).
- Removed the “Closing Event” field as this is now merged into the type field.
- What’s new link. We have added a link in the top right drop-down menu linking to the page containing the release notes.
- UTC date details in Shipment Viewer. If an event is made in a different time zone than the shipment a “clock” symbol will appear next to the date and the UTC date will display when hovering.
- Estimated time of arrival. If carrier supports ETA data, the estimated delivery time will now be displayed in shipment viewer and it is also available in reports.
Improvements to existing features
- Report layout. The layout and components of the reports have got an improved layout. The logic for generating the reports has not changes.