You can either change the sender address on a single shipment, or permanently change the default sender address.
Changing the sender address on a single shipment
- In Main > Production simply change the sender address.
- You can save alternative sender addresses by clicking Save.
- Click Browse to use a saved address. This will open the list of your saved sender profiles. Select a profile and click OK to use it.
Changing the default sender address
If you want a permanent change of the default Sender address, follow the steps below:
- Go to Setup and locate the Sender address icon in the tree structure.
- Double-click the Sender address icon. Make your changes and click OK to save.
NOTE: If your carrier has a delivery terminal, any postcode changes may need approval by the carrier and it may require changing the terminal or agent number in nShift On-premises. Contact your carrier and ask if changing sender address requires any other changes.