To use ERP Integration, you must have access to an ERP installation. All that is needed in Drop Zone are valid credentials to connect to the ERP database, and you can set this up by following the guide below.
- Go to the ERP Integration tab in the Drop Zone application
- Check the ERP integration active box and select an ERP vendor from the drop-down list.
- Fill in server, database and credentials. Click Check Connection to see if the connection can be established.
- Next, you must create a view in the SQL by clicking Prepare database. Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Consignor Drop Zone\[x.x.x.xx]\erp - Choose the appropriate file and click Open. (Note that the path may be different if you chose another folder during installation)
- Click OK when you see the message Stored procedure created successfully and click Apply to save your configuration.
- Ticket now connects to your ERP database. When creating a new shipment, data is retrieved by typing a number in the Order number field and pressing the Enter key. Please note that nShift Customer Service must enable the use of the order number field in your Ticket.