You can always make an quick, anonymous search in Portal without being logged ind. If you want more details and search options, you must be logged in.
Learn how to:
Make a quick search
- Go to Portal at www.consignorportal.com
- Enter your shipment- or package number in the search field and hit Enter or click the Search button.
- If the shipment- or package number exists in Portal, you will get an anonymous result showing the shipment without personal information.
Use simple and advanced search options with your portal user
- Log in to Portal.
- To make a simple search, just enter a search word in the search field in your Portal Home page. You can enter any search word related to a shipment, e.g. shipment- or package number, receiver name, city or street name, order number etc. (Note: you must enter at least 3 consecutive letters or numbers in the first search word).
- Portal will begin to search as soon as you start typing. Click on a search suggestion to see details about the shipment or press Enter or click Search to get a list with all the results. The search result will show your shipments from the past 180 days.
- Click Search Settings to access the advanced search options:
- You can limit your search to a single actor or choose between barcode, order number or full text. A full text search will search in the following fields:
- Package number
- Shipment number
- Order number
- ERP reference
- Additional order numbers
- Search key
- Project name reference
- Receiver's customer number, name, attention, phone, mobile, reference, address and city.