You can export your report data from Portal to an Excel or CSV document.
This guide explains how to:
Export your report data
- Login to nShift Portal and go to Track & Trace.
- Create a report, e.g. under Shipments, by choosing the date range and clicking Run report.
- Click the download icon and select XLSX (Excel) or CSV.
Please note that the maximum number of records that can be exported to XSLX is 15000.
Change report configuration
You can change which columns are included in your report. You can also specify a delimiter for your CSV files (default is comma) or choose to include data from deleted shipments, actors or locations in your reports.
- Click the configuration icon in the top right corner.
- Check the boxes next to the columns you want in your report.
- You can change the order of columns by clicking the icon and dragging and dropping a column title to a new position
- Below the column titles, you can check additional boxes to include deleted data. The Conditional formatting will show your data in different colors depending on shipment status.
- You may also change the delimiter in your CSV files by changing the value in the CSV Delimiter field.
- Click Save when you have finished your configuration.